KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good knowledge of the operation, equipment, and materials used in water plants.
- Must have basic knowledge of computers, water treatment chemicals and testing procedures relating to water treatment, math and mechanical skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Monitors and operates water plant equipment such as pumps, valves, motors, gauges, and meters to ensure proper functioning of the water plants.
- Maintains daily records and monthly reports on water operations.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area in and around plants and buildings.
- Completes preventative and corrective maintenance work orders on pumps and motors.
- Informs supervisor of all problems, deviations, and unfamiliar situations.
- Adheres to the personnel, safety, and department policies and procedures.
- Assist other coworkers as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform the essential functions of the job, must be able to read, write, see, hear, and walk; have good hand/foot/eye coordination to operate equipment.
- Perform strenuous physical activities to include, lifting up to 100 lbs, crawling, bending, walking, kneeling, climbing on and off equipment, working indoors, outdoors, in confined spaces on level, uneven terrain, under noisy conditions and inclement weather.
- Water Treatment and Distribution: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Texas drivers (Required)
- Class D Water or higher (Preferred)
You are welcome to apply in person at 5782 Hwy 31 W Kilgore, Texas 75662 or email resumes to email@example.com.